Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Mirraw.com!!
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Monitor key metrics and system health and quickly identifying and resolving problems
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Drive change to implement efficient and effective strategies as advised by management
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies
- Experience managing software development teams along with support responsibilities delivering high quality enterprise ready software
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in modern languages like Ruby, Python
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Experience in reliable distributed systems, with an emphasis on high-volume data management within enterprise and/or web-scale products and platforms that operate under strict SLAs
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mirraw Online Services Pvt. Ltd
With over 5 lac listed products, 5 million and counting customers worldwide, our mission is to bring the world's best ethnic designs to your doorstep. Based out of Fort, Mumbai, Mirraw brings handpicked designs in ethnic jewellery, apparel, accessories & more.
Founded by Shailesh Jain & Anup Nair in 2011, our products make our customers look incredible. With a great fan following in India, US & Europe, Mirraw is focused on ethnic wear and has plans to dominate this space in the coming years.
Shailesh Jain: Shailesh is a first gen. entrepreneur with a keen interest in marketing & technology. After completing his bachelor’s in computer technology from VJTI, he moved to the US to complete his Masters from Carnegie Mellon University. The urge towards entrepreneurship and the promising story of India made him come back & startMirraw.com with his friend.
Anup Nair: After completing his bachelor’s in engineering from VJTI, Anup worked for Microsoft on some very interesting projects for over 3 years.
The entrepreneurial bug + the promise that India holds led both eventually start Mirraw.com